The 2021 Annual Denver International Spirits Competition & 2021 Denver International Spirits Packaging and Design Contest, will be held on March 21 & 22, 2021 in Denver, Colorado.
Very Important Notice!
Our 2021 delivery address has changed!
Please ship your sample bottles or cans to:
Wine County Network, Inc (DISC)
390 Interlocken Crescent, Suite 350
Broomfield, CO 80021
Tel. (303) 665-0855
Bottles= 2-750ml bottles per entry (or equivalent ounces)
Cans =8- 375ml cans (or equivalent ounces)
Packaging & Design:
Bottles= 1-750ml for Single entry, 1-750ml of each for a Series Entry
Can=1 Can per Single Can Entry, one can of each for Series Entry.
Call For Spirits Entries Begins October 20, 2020!
Wine Country Network, Inc, publishers of Wine Country International Magazine, also produce six annual professional blind judging competitions.
We are excited to announce the 2021 Denver International Spirits Competition dates: March 21 & 21, 2021. We are taking special precautions to protect our staff and judges from CoVid-19.
Judges will taste double-blind. The competition will be based on a 100 point scale, and we will judge spirits somewhat by price categories.
2021 Spirits Entry Fee: $375
2021 DISC Packaging and Design Entry Fee: $175
2021 DISC SPIRITS JUDGING
We are now assembling a prestigious panel of 30 of America's most respected spirits authorities to participate in the Rocky Mountain Region's largest professional spirits competition. We aim to judge based on the highest standards and build a reputation that rivals current competitions held in California, New York, and London.
We are the most cost-effective International Spirits Competition on the planet!
- Handsome die-cast medals provide to winners
- Royalty-free artwork
- Judges notes-provided upon request
- Actual scores (1-100)-provided upon request
- Reasonable entry fees! (31% lower cost than San Francisco World Spirits)
- More than 102 categories of spirits judged!
- Our competition uses the Data Still, a completely paperless, convenient online entry system.
- The competition will award medals for Best Of Show, Double Gold, Gold, Silver, and Bronze for each qualifying category.
Double-Gold medals are awarded for the highest score in a category. Best Of Show is awarded to the highest scored product (s) in the competition.
New for 2021! Hot Brand Award:
Our judging panel may recognize the brand with the highest combined scores for their multiple entries.
The DISC is now paperless; all entries are completed online via The DataStill.COM.
Call 303 665-0855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 DISC Packaging and Design Contest
Packaging and Design is one of the most important aspects of developing a beverage brand. Companies invest an enormous amount of time and money in developing their brand identity.
The DISC Packaging and Design Contest has been created to help recognize great packaging design.
- Judged by seasoned Art Directors, Packaging Designers, and Retail Buyers
- Diecast medals provided to all winners
- Royalty-Free Medal Art provided to all winners
•Best Of Show •Hot Spirits Brand •Double Gold •Gold •Silver •Bronze
- Entries are accepted from October 20, 2020, to March 8, 2021.
- Products must be delivered to us at our Colorado location no later than March 8, 2021.
The 2021 Denver International Spirits Competition Is Now Accepting Entries!
We accept entries from International Spirits Producers. A licensed US Customs Broker must process all International shipments before they are shipped to us. If you do not have a US Customs Broker, we can refer you to our preferred partner Accolade Brands. They can assist you by applying for the necessary documents. Additional fees are involved, but once your permits are received (two weeks on average), you can use them to legally ship samples.